Dangar Island Bowling Club is a water access only establishment situated on a picturesque bush covered rock in the late stages of the Hawkesbury River.
The Bowling Club is managed by a generous group of volunteer Directors, a volunteer groundsman, and a very small, hard working team of bar and kitchen staff, dedicated to serving local residents and visitors with great wholesome food & a range of refreshing drinks, keeping local bowling traditions alive and acting as a hub through our range of annual events and monthly program of high quality live music presentations.
Regular Opening Hours
It is essential to book for lunch or dinner.
Thursday: 6pm - 9pm (Pizza only: last food orders 8pm)
Friday: 6pm - 10.00pm (last food orders 8.30pm)
Saturday: 6pm - 10.00pm (last food orders 8.30pm)
Sunday: 12.00pm - 3.00pm (last food orders 2.30pm)
During School Holidays we also open:
Saturday 12.00pm - 3.00pm (last food orders 2.30pm)
* Regarding the club’s opening hours, we are a very small club with limited resources, so the club may close slightly earlier if it is very quiet.
Membership fees make an important contribution to the upkeep and ongoing renewal of your club.
If you live within a 5km radius of the Dangar Island Bowling Club then it is a requirement of our licence that you join.
Please note as we are a Registered Club it is a condition of our license that:
- Membership cards must be carried at all times when attending the club.
- Membership checks will be done on a regular basis;
- Visitors must sign in & if with a member, ensure the member signs for the guest.
- Visitor slips must be taken from the book & held while the person enjoys the club.